Young Innovators Competition 2012
This is your opportunity to shine a global ICT spotlight on your innovative ideas and digital creativity. Enter the Young Innovators Competition at ITU Telecom World 2012 to show the world how your fresh thinking and talent for technology can provide real-world solutions to real-world problems and change the future for the better. Showcase your innovation on a truly international stage and win the chance to access development workshops, industry expertise and the unparalleled networking potential of World 2012.
Finalists will be invited to join us at ITU Telecom World 2012 in Dubai, where they will receive the following:
- Up to CHF 10,000 in prize money: great concepts can win up to CHF 5,000; innovative projects can win up to CHF 10,000.
- Industry mentorship: benefit from intensive one-on-one sessions with high level industry mentors, plus their ongoing support over a one-year development period.
- Hands-on Workshop: training sessions focusing on developing entrepreneurial skills.
- Networking: Opportunities to build relationships with top ICT names from industry, governments, academia and peers.
- Showcase at the InnovatorSpace: demo your submission to our influential audience.
You can also learn more about the competition here: http://world2012.itu.int/young-innovators-competition