¿Cómo es el día a día de un participante en el Master in Business Administration? Descubre la experiencia MBA de La Salle e impulsa tu carrera profesional.

29 Junio 2012 | Publicado por Equipo Editorial MBA

Remembering why we want to live an MBA

Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years? Directing a large group of people? Battling a do or die negotiation? Flying across the world to close a multimillion deal? Or deciding on a key element on a project that will affect thousands of people? I don’t want to forget why I started my MBA or where I wanted to see myself in that time frame. Even if some days it feels like your weeks crash together, your nights are inexistent and that your friends and family have disappeared. It is now when the International MBA at La Salle hits us hard. Exams and projects, day to day life, balancing it all is not easy. When I didn’t work, it wasn’t easy, and now that I’m at full time job I can say it’s a bit harder and I find myself gasping for air a bit more often. But this is yet another test we have been thrown into. This level of stress and workload is minimal compared to what we will be facing in the future. It is good to test your limits, to see how you react. Yet, we are not alone, as Silvia pointed out in an earlier post, we have excellent professors guiding us through. As you feel you have given it your all, something magical happens. For example, you catch a glance of a classmate you haven’t related much to yet and you connect, because you are both feeling the same way, and no words are necessary. Or you have brief chat with a professor and they tell you stories of when they were studying their MBA and offers you amazing advice... And as you go home, you remember to not get discourage, that an MBA is really like a marathon, at mile 10 you have to recall what brought you there and where you want to be at the end.

Share

Comentarios

so much great information on here, : D.

Having been basically searching at valuable blog articles with regard to the project research when My partner and i happened to stumble on yours. Thanks for this practical data!

Useful encounter for all students wishing to study abroad, you will find points that I figured out from this story. Spirit that under no circumstances fade to understand the way of life from the area you reside within a metropolis or state, Western lifestyle is extremely different through the Asian way of life. Thanks for sharing the expertise.

He leido vuestro post con mucha atecion y me ha parecido interesente ademas de facil de leer. No dejeis de cuidar este blog es buena.
Saludos

Añadir nuevo comentario

CAPTCHA
Esta pregunta es para comprobar si usted es un visitante humano y prevenir envíos de spam automatizado.
8 + 0 =
Resuelva este simple problema matemático y escriba la solución; por ejemplo: Para 1+3, escriba 4.